Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Chagrin Family Dental, we believe in communication. As a smaller practice, we are pleased to be able to offer personalized attention. We take the time to get to know our patients and provide them with the care and attention that every single one of them deserves.
Any time you have a question, we want you to feel completely comfortable asking Dr. Hivick or another member of our team. We’ve compiled a selection of questions that patients often ask us about Chagrin Family Dental, the services we offer, and dental health and hygiene.
If your question isn’t answered here, please feel free to give us a call or email us using the convenient form located on our Contact page. We will answer your question as quickly and as thoroughly as we can.
- What type of insurance do you accept?
- Will you help me with filing my insurance claims?
- Does insurance cover cosmetic procedures?
- What do I need to bring with me to my first appointment?
- How long can I expect to be at the office for my initial new patient appointment?
- Are there any limitations to Invisalign treatment?
- Do you offer no-prep veneers?
- Do root canals hurt?
- Do I still need to take my "pre-med"?
- How often should I come in for routine check-ups and cleanings?
- If I brush my teeth every day, why do I still need professional cleanings?
- I'm unhappy with the appearance of my teeth. What are my options?
- How long will it take to place a crown?
- What is the best option to replace my missing teeth?
- What should I do if I experience tooth pain?